Topics

Latency in NVDA and Citrix

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi Everyone,

I see that Leonard de Ruijter has developed an add-on for NVDA using Unicorn to link to NVDA. This looks like an exciting option. I have been told that there are some latency issues but no specific details. I suppose this means a slow response to keystrokes. Does anyone have any experience of using this add-on with Citrix?
Is Leonard on this list?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Ralf Kefferpuetz

You can reach him in the developer mailinglist…

I see that Leonard de Ruijter has developed an add-on for NVDA using Unicorn to link to NVDA. This looks like an exciting option. I have been told that there are some latency issues but no specific details. I suppose this means a slow response to keystrokes. Does anyone have any experience of using this add-on with Citrix?
Is Leonard on this list?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Ralph,

Thanks for replying! How can I find the developer mailing list?

All the best,

Cearbhall

You can reach him in the developer mailinglist…

I see that Leonard de Ruijter has developed an add-on for NVDA using Unicorn to link to NVDA. This looks like an exciting option. I have been told that there are some latency issues but no specific details. I suppose this means a slow response to keystrokes. Does anyone have any experience of using this add-on with Citrix?
Is Leonard on this list?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Cearbhall,

Pls look here:

https://groups.io/g/nvda-devel/

cheers,

  Ralf

Thanks for replying! How can I find the developer mailing list?

All the best,

Cearbhall

You can reach him in the developer mailinglist…

I see that Leonard de Ruijter has developed an add-on for NVDA using Unicorn to link to NVDA. This looks like an exciting option. I have been told that there are some latency issues but no specific details. I suppose this means a slow response to keystrokes. Does anyone have any experience of using this add-on with Citrix?
Is Leonard on this list?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Ralph,

As I am not a developer, I dont think it is right that I join this list just to send a message. However, I can see no way to send a message to Leonard through this link. What should I do?

All the best,

Cearbhall