Topics

Latest Weather Add On Not Working For last 24 hours

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Has anyone noticed that the Weather Add on (the more sophisticated one) is not working for the past 24 hours?

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."

Christo de Klerk

Yes, I have also noticed it.

Regards

Christo

On 2016/03/25 5:46 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Has anyone noticed that the Weather Add on (the more sophisticated one) is not working for the past 24 hours?

Bryan Mckinnish

Hi.
I noticed that as well.
I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it worked for a couple trys, and later it quit again.

On 3/25/2016 11:46 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Has anyone noticed that the Weather Add on (the more sophisticated one) is not working for the past 24 hours?

Ben J. Bloomgren

Ron and all,

I thought that it was my Internet connection. I haven't tried since I rebooted, but I will keep this in mind. I love weather plus. I would hate to see it go the way of Moxier world.

Ben

On Mar 25, 2016, at 08:46, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

Has anyone noticed that the Weather Add on (the more sophisticated one) is not working for the past 24 hours?

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."
They ask me "How happy are you?"
I say: "I'm as happy as a stowaway chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Kwork

Yep. It's completely broken here, and has been for at least a day now.
Travis