Topics

Latest working version of Windows

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi,

I discovered that my version of Windows 10 is not the latest. I hear that version 2004 has bugs that make it difficult to run NVDA. What is the latest version that works well with NVDA?

My current version is: 1903 (OS Build 18362.900)

My version of NVDA is: 2020.1

All the best,

Cearbhall

Jacob Kruger

Cearbhall, I'm quite happy/comfortable running NVDA under latest windows 10 2004 version.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-07-09 01:46 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi,

I discovered that my version of Windows 10 is not the latest. I hear that version 2004 has bugs that make it difficult to run NVDA. What is the latest version that works well with NVDA?

My current version is: 1903 (OS Build 18362.900)

My version of NVDA is: 2020.1

All the best,

Cearbhall

Rui Fontes

Same here!

Between 1903 and 2004 you have 1909.

Rui Fontes

On 2020-07-09 01:46 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi,

I discovered that my version of Windows 10 is not the latest. I hear that version 2004 has bugs that make it difficult to run NVDA. What is the latest version that works well with NVDA?

My current version is: 1903 (OS Build 18362.900)

My version of NVDA is: 2020.1

All the best,

Cearbhall

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Good to hear from you Jacob,

That is a recommendation indeed, coming from you!

Have you heard of anyone experiencing NVDA saying unknown in Firefox and chrome under version 2004?

All the best,

Cearbhall

On 2020-07-09 01:46 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi,

I discovered that my version of Windows 10 is not the latest. I hear that version 2004 has bugs that make it difficult to run NVDA. What is the latest version that works well with NVDA?

My current version is: 1903 (OS Build 18362.900)

My version of NVDA is: 2020.1

All the best,

Cearbhall

Jacob Kruger

Cearbhall, no, and, I myself regularly use multiple versions of both of those - waterfox, firefox, brave and chrome.

Suppose could depend on website contents, etc., but, haven't noticed anything like that from my side, and, web development/content is my business.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-07-09 01:46 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Hi,

I discovered that my version of Windows 10 is not the latest. I hear that version 2004 has bugs that make it difficult to run NVDA. What is the latest version that works well with NVDA?

My current version is: 1903 (OS Build 18362.900)

My version of NVDA is: 2020.1

All the best,

Cearbhall

g melconian

Thanks jacob.lately I have just been using chromium based edge and chrome with NVDA.