Topics

learn new language with screen reader called NVDA.

Meet modi

Hello group members,

I wont to learn paithan language which institution provide me best with NVDA screen reader?

Quentin Christensen

Do you mean you want to learn "Python", the programming language?  Or are you talking about a spoken language?  There are plenty of resources around for learning Python programming language.  Some of the IDEs you can download are accessible and some are less so.  You can also simply write your code in notepad or your favourite text editor.  Visual Studio also works as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Meet modi

Yes I want to learn python language can you share eat some resources