From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: October 6, 2019 9:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] music production with NVDA

Hmph.

It was the other way at university for me.

It was before nvda, I was forced to use jaws, and while I was tought the keyboard shortcuts for word and some stuff, the person I had for excell didn't know how to teach me, so used the mouse to do everything.

So, I past the course on theory alone, knowing absolutely squat about what to do because someone did everything because they didn't know how to teach me.

In contrast the aid I had for my word classes, did all excercises a step ahead and looked up the list of shortcuts and had it in front of him so I could be properly instructed on what to press.

On 7/10/2019 4:06 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

And frankly that is the best way to learn. I learn sound forge on my own, office 2009 o was it 2010 on my own as my teacher didn't know what he was doing, I taught him system access because jaws went barf. So yeah. I did mean post the question on rwp but we do not do much hand holding there as there are tools there for you to get your info from. They are in the footer of every single message, which reminds me I need to get the latest osara update from there.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Oct 2019, at 15:25, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

That’s right, Molly. I had a teacher who was like that years ago when I was going to the program called the regional occupation program. She would just hand us the tapes with lessons and would tell us to not ask for help even if we got stuck on something. Eventually it got to the point where I didn’t ask for help anymore even if I really got stuck on something. I did everything myself even if it caused me to have headaches from trying so hard.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10