Topics

LibreOffice Query

Ivan pivac

Hi Everyone,

I have been using LibreOffice successfully for a number of years.  Recently, I have noted that when in a spreadsheet, NVDA begins to announce automatically the general properties of the file.  The only method I have found to remedy this is to reset general properties.  I do suspect that this problem has occurred in the latest version of NVDA.  Any suggestions how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.  I haven't found any setting in NVDA to help.

Many thanks

Ivan

https://www.avg.com

Chris Mullins

Hi

I don’t know what you mean by “TGeneral Settings”.  I get details of the filename etc when I first enter a spreadsheet and I press f2 then escape to start reading the sheet properly.

As you are a a seasoned user, do you know how to prevent Libra Office Calc from truncating trailing zeroes, for example 123.40 is displayed as 123.4 even though the cell is formatted for 2 decimal places.  I have spent hours trying to find a solution but nothing seems to work.

Happy Chrismas

Chris