Topics

lion OCR addon

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

The lion live OCR addon is not working with NVDA 2020.3. Does anyone know why? Or does this addon need to be updated?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Quentin Christensen

I'm not familiar with Lion Live OCR, do you have a link please?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Josh Kennedy

here is the link for the latest version of lion live OCR.
https://blindieconnect.net/files/lion-latest.nvda-addon

Hettie

How does one activate the add-on?

Hettie

On 2020/10/21 3:53 pm, Josh Kennedy wrote:
here is the link for the latest version of lion live OCR.
https://blindieconnect.net/files/lion-latest.nvda-addon

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Peter Beasley