Topics

list of open applications within a desktop

mike mcglashon

Hi guys:

I am curious;

In jaws,

the key command jaws plus f10 opens a list of all the open windows within a desktop;

Does nvda have an equivalent command?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331

Hi,

Windows+Tab, or if you want, press Control+Alt+Tab. These are Windows commands (although NVDA’s SysTrayList add-on does let you see open windows by pressing NVDA+F11 twice quickly, it will only show you Taskbar icons).

Cheers,

Joseph

the key command jaws plus f10 opens a list of all the open windows within a desktop;

Does nvda have an equivalent command?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331

Gene

Not that I know of but you can get something like it by looking at the system tray. I'll describe how to do it if you want. It isn't quite like the list you are discussing but it may be the closest you can get.

the key command jaws plus f10 opens a list of all the open windows within a desktop;

Does nvda have an equivalent command?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@comcast.net

Ph: 618 783 9331

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 11:21 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Windows+Tab, or if you want, press Control+Alt+Tab.
-
And from looking at the way each presents its results, my gut tells me that CTRL+ALT+TAB will be more easily accessible/traversable.

       ~ Brian Vogel

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Windows-tab does the trick...