From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2020 9:15 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Listing links in Word

When I press insert+f7 in Word, instead of a list of links I am
placed in spell check. Does insert+f7 not list links in programs
other than internet browsers? Am I missing a trick?

Thanks

Rui Fontes

You must first enter in browse mode with NVDA+space.

Rui Fontes

Às 15:15 de 09/12/2020, Ann Byrne escreveu:

When I press insert+f7 in Word, instead of a list of links I am placed in spell check.  Does insert+f7 not list links in programs other than internet browsers?  Am I missing a trick?

Thanks

Ann Byrne

thanks. I thought there would be a trick.

At 09:23 AM 12/9/2020, you wrote:
You must first enter in browse mode with NVDA+space.

Rui Fontes

Às 15:15 de 09/12/2020, Ann Byrne escreveu:
When I press insert+f7 in Word, instead of a list of links I am placed in spell check. Does insert+f7 not list links in programs other than internet browsers? Am I missing a trick?

Thanks

Fresh Start

I agree with the other people who told you about the link list only working
in a browser.
However, you can make a link be clickable from the internet that you have
placed into a document.
First whenyou are in the browser like internet explorer, press alt plus the
letter D.
Then Press control plus the letter C for copy to clipboard.
Next alt tab back to your document and press control plus the letter V to
past the link into the document where you wish.
Next, place your cursor at the beginning of the url and highlight that line
by pressing shift plus the end key.
Then press control plus k.
Next tab to ok and press enter.
If you only hear cancel when tabing once you didn't get the complet
highlighted or you didn't actualy copy over the url.