Topics

Logitech ‑ HD Webcam C270 ...

Hello group,

Does anyone know if Logitech ‑ HD Webcam C270 is accessible with NVDA?
I tried to use Essential Video Recorder that comes with Windows 10,
but buttons do not activate.
Your response will be appreciated.
Nevzat

P. Otter

hi, i'm using the webcam c170
that cam works with no drivers needed.
it is plug and play and not plug and pray!
it works immediately, so if you use a program or app that nvda can handle, I do not see any problems.
I have no problems with it.
this series also has an excellent microphone and my friends say that I am fine to see.
and that's what I trust.
cheers
paul otter