Topics

locked Looking for forums or mailing list for visually impaired gamers

Hello all,

As the subject says, I'm looking for forums or mailing lists for visually impaired gamers.

My main interest is GTA Online and I want to participate in group activities. But If I do it in public sessions, I'll end up with sighted gamers and will be at a disadvantage due to my visual impairment. That is why I'm looking for forums and mailing lists where to potentially find other visually impaired players of this game, if there are any, that is...

Thanks in advance!

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

Mike Sedmak

You could check out the blind-gamers list on groups.io:
https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/

On 11/7/20, Kostadin Kolev <k.kolev1985@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

As the subject says, I'm looking for forums or mailing lists for visually
impaired gamers.

My main interest is GTA Online and I want to participate in group
activities. But If I do it in public sessions, I'll end up with sighted
gamers and will be at a disadvantage due to my visual impairment. That is
why I'm looking for forums and mailing lists where to potentially find other
visually impaired players of this game, if there are any, that is...

Thanks in advance!

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

This is absolutely a Chat Subgroup class of topic.  I hope the single recommendation will prove to be sufficient, but if not, start the topic again in the Chat Subgroup.

This topic is now locked.
-----------------------

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io