Topics

Looking for newest vocalizer driver

Anne Günther

Hi
I finally updated my nvda. While "Vocalizer" works in general Nvda freezes completely in firefox as well as Thunderbird. I got the link to the driver from a message in this list from Febrauary. So I'm hoping there's a newer version where things work once more fine.
regards, Guenni

Rui Fontes

Hi!

The latest one is at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.2.nvda-addon

But, your problem do not appear to be caused by our driver...

Can you specify better your problem with the Mozilla apps?

Best regards,

Customer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 10:37 de 29/08/2020, Anne Günther escreveu:

Hi
I finally updated my nvda. While "Vocalizer" works in general Nvda freezes completely in firefox as well as Thunderbird. I got the link to the driver from a message in this list from Febrauary. So I'm hoping there's a newer version where things work once more fine.
regards, Guenni

Anne Günther

Hi,
thanks for your quick answer. Considering the problems stopped after I updated the driver addon. I'm pretty sure the driver was the reason for them, even if you don't think so. :-)
Now everything works fine once more.
regards, Guenni