Looking for secure FTP client accessible with NVDA

Dennis Clark

Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA? Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis

Rui Fontes

Filezilla works alright with NVDA.

Rui Fontes

Às 19:32 de 10/08/2021, Dennis Clark escreveu:

Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA? Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis

Roger Stewart

I've been using FilZilla for many years. It works very well with nvda and other screen readers.

Roger

On 8/10/2021 1:32 PM, Dennis Clark wrote:
Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA? Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis

Jackie

So does WinSCP.

On 8/10/21, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been using FilZilla for many years. It works very well with nvda
and other screen readers.

Roger

On 8/10/2021 1:32 PM, Dennis Clark wrote:
Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA?
Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would
prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with
NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis

Well I use flashfxp www.flashfxp.com.

Its by inicom but its not been updated in ages.

There are some querks and such to get about such as some folder views going away after os updates.

This can all be fixed by immediately making a backup after you have all settings and stuff set, and saving it to the cloud then restoring the settings part so as long as you have a non corrupted one it will work.

On 11/08/2021 6:32 am, Dennis Clark wrote:
Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA? Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis

Dennis Clark

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your help.

Dennis

Filezilla works great with NVDA.

On 8/10/2021 2:32 PM, Dennis Clark wrote:
Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA? Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis

Sarah k Alawami

I use WinSCP. Love that little tool. It can do a lot.

Às 19:32 de 10/08/2021, Dennis Clark escreveu:

Hello Everyone
Can anyone suggest a secure FTP client which works well with NVDA? Filezilla has been suggested by my sighted colleagues but I would prefer getting suggestions from those actually using the software with NVDA. Thanks for your assistance.
Dennis

Curtis Delzer

also ftp voyager, great client.

--