Looks like Code Factory has updated their voices to support NVDA 2021.1

Socheat

Hi list,

Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

Gerardo Corripio

But where does one download this from? A link wasn't provided.

Gera

El 9 jul 2021, a la(s) 3:58 a.m., Socheat <socheat.mt.lc@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi list,

Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

Joseph Norton

Hi listers:

Here are 2 links:

The information page about the addon is:

https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/#

Now, the direct download link, which it says is a new version for 2021.1 is:

https://www.codefactoryglobal.com/downloads/installers/codefactory-py3-1.0.nvda-addon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

But where does one download this from? A link wasn't provided.

Gera

> El 9 jul 2021, a la(s) 3:58 a.m., Socheat <socheat.mt.lc@...> escribió:

> Hi list,

> Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

I just got the sapi update after reading this message.

A note, there are a lot of updated voices, so you will have to uninstall then reinstall all the voices that have updates after updating your eloquence and vocaliser sapi package.

Also please note that  a lot of voices will become uninstalled after the updates but their names will remain in the registry.

To fix it appears all you need to do is uninstall all the voices that have updates, and reinstall all voices.

I wish there was some way to remove all the broken voices or to update all the voices but oh well, its taken me an hour and the voices are installed.

Several new voices as well as ml varients so maybe ml means mobile they don't sound much different.

Its good to see a few more voices especially another one for australia.

On 9/07/2021 8:57 pm, Socheat wrote:
Hi list,

Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

.

Teddy Bear Cute

Where is the link?

Subjek: Re: [nvda] Looks like Code Factory has updated their voices to support NVDA 2021.1

The latest addon can be found on there official website at https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store

[...]

Hi shaun,
That's good to know. However, I don't have the sapi5 package to test it at the moment, so I will not see the new voices that have been added. I'd assume they added those new voices to their latest driver for NVDA as well?

[...]

Chris

Or Multi Language!

Several new voices as well as ml varients so maybe ml means mobile they

don't sound much different.

Olcay AŞCI

ml callers; for some reason it is not compressed.

[...]

Ok thanks. Downloaded already. Hanks very much.