Looks like Code Factory has updated their voices to support NVDA 2021.1

Socheat

Hi list,

Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

Gerardo Corripio

But where does one download this from? A link wasn't provided.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE (2nd Generation) de Telcel

El 9 jul 2021, a la(s) 3:58 a.m., Socheat <socheat.mt.lc@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi list,

Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

Joseph Norton

Hi listers:

Here are 2 links:

The information page about the addon is:

https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/#

Now, the direct download link, which it says is a new version for 2021.1 is:

https://www.codefactoryglobal.com/downloads/installers/codefactory-py3-1.0.nvda-addon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 9:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Looks like Code Factory has updated their voices to support NVDA 2021.1

But where does one download this from? A link wasn't provided.

Gera

Enviado desde mi iPhone SE (2nd Generation) de Telcel

> El 9 jul 2021, a la(s) 3:58 a.m., Socheat <socheat.mt.lc@...> escribió:

>

> Hi list,

>

> Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

>

>

>

>

>

>

I just got the sapi update after reading this message.

A note, there are a lot of updated voices, so you will have to uninstall then reinstall all the voices that have updates after updating your eloquence and vocaliser sapi package.

Also please note that  a lot of voices will become uninstalled after the updates but their names will remain in the registry.

To fix it appears all you need to do is uninstall all the voices that have updates, and reinstall all voices.

I wish there was some way to remove all the broken voices or to update all the voices but oh well, its taken me an hour and the voices are installed.

Several new voices as well as ml varients so maybe ml means mobile they don't sound much different.

Its good to see a few more voices especially another one for australia.

On 9/07/2021 8:57 pm, Socheat wrote:
Hi list,

Teddy Bear Cute

Where is the link?

-----Mesej Asli-----
Daripada: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Bagi Pihak Shaun Everiss
Hantar: Saturday, 10 July, 2021 4:24 PM
Kepada: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subjek: Re: [nvda] Looks like Code Factory has updated their voices to support NVDA 2021.1

A note, there are a lot of updated voices, so you will have to uninstall then reinstall all the voices that have updates after updating your eloquence and vocaliser sapi package.

Also please note that a lot of voices will become uninstalled after the updates but their names will remain in the registry.

To fix it appears all you need to do is uninstall all the voices that have updates, and reinstall all voices.

I wish there was some way to remove all the broken voices or to update all the voices but oh well, its taken me an hour and the voices are installed.

Several new voices as well as ml varients so maybe ml means mobile they don't sound much different.

Hi list,

Just in case some of you may not be aware, CF has already put up the
latest driver for their voices to support NVDA 2021.1.

Socheat

Hi
The latest addon can be found on there official website at https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teddy Bear Cute
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Looks like Code Factory has updated their voices to support NVDA 2021.1

Where is the link?

-----Mesej Asli-----
Subjek: Re: [nvda] Looks like Code Factory has updated their voices to support NVDA 2021.1

Also please note that a lot of voices will become uninstalled after the updates but their names will remain in the registry.

Hi list,

Socheat

Hi shaun,
That's good to know. However, I don't have the sapi5 package to test it at the moment, so I will not see the new voices that have been added. I'd assume they added those new voices to their latest driver for NVDA as well?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 3:24 PM

Hi list,

Chris

Or Multi Language!

Sent: 10 July 2021 09:24

Several new voices as well as ml varients so maybe ml means mobile they

don't sound much different.

Olcay AŞCI

ml callers; for some reason it is not compressed.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 2:09 PM

Or Multi Language!

Sent: 10 July 2021 09:24

Several new voices as well as ml varients so maybe ml means mobile they

don't sound much different.

Yeah, there are ml I assume mobile voices and several others some of them may have been updated.

On 10/07/2021 9:47 pm, Socheat wrote:
Hi shaun,
That's good to know. However, I don't have the sapi5 package to test it at the moment, so I will not see the new voices that have been added. I'd assume they added those new voices to their latest driver for NVDA as well?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 3:24 PM

Hi list,

Teddy Bear Cute

Ok thanks. Downloaded already. Hanks very much.

-----Mesej Asli-----
Daripada: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Bagi Pihak Socheat
Hantar: Saturday, 10 July, 2021 5:42 PM

Hi
The latest addon can be found on there official website at https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teddy Bear Cute
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 3:27 PM

Where is the link?

-----Mesej Asli-----

Hi list,