Loss of focus when switching keyboard layout on Windows 11

alexey

Hello. Yesterday I upgraded to Windows 11 (22000) and there was such a problem.
I press Alt + Shift to switch the layout, a window appears:
Russian (Russia) - Russian
Control point window
Keyboard layout window
Language switching list group
list
Russian Russian 1 of 2
And the focus disappears from the input field. I write, but the letters are not pressed. Until I use the Alt, shift, Tab and arrow keys to return the focus, it will be lost. At the same time, there is no window on the screen, if you press NVDA+TAB, it will say "list
not visible off-screen." Is it possible to get rid of this and if so, how? The latest NVDA 2021.2 is installed.

alexey

Windows 11: The solution is to remove the panel about switching the language.

So, you just need to download the archive
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbudl4ridr68x13/inputswitch.zip?dl=1
Extract all the contents from the archive and run the file as administrator `KILLTHISDIALOG.bat`!
That's it, it works! Hurray! I am very happy! I thought I would never be able to solve this problem!
A source: https://it-like.ru/kak-ubrat-uvedomlenie-o-smene-yazyka-v-windows-10-1903-1909/