make a donation

David Galantin

Hello,

I try to make a donation to NVACCESS since Monday. But there is an error just before the success confirmation of the payment.

Is it the same thing for you ?

Thanks,

David

Envoyé à partir de Courrier pour Windows

Sarah k Alawami

What error are you getting? You neglected to paste it in the body of this message.

I try to make a donation to NVACCESS since Monday. But there is an error just before the success confirmation of the payment.

Is it the same thing for you ?

Thanks,

David

Envoyé à partir de Courrier pour Windows

Not to mention that the method of donation is not mentioned.  On the NVAccess Support Us page that would be either PayPal or bank transfer.

Others recently asked about using the PayPal app from their phones, and you absolutely can donate that way, too.  The PayPal address for NVAccess/NVDA is admin@... if donating via the PayPal app from a smartphone.

         ~ Vance Packard

Quentin Christensen

If you use the donation options on our donation page - https://www.nvaccess.org/support-us/#donation-support - (as in, NOT the bank details), then as soon as you select any of those options, it takes you to PayPal.  Any errors from that point onward are likely with PayPal.  As others have said, if you can give more information about the exact error, we can still try to help troubleshoot with you.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

David Galantin

Hello,

The error message is :

An error is came. The donation didn’t suceed. Try agaqin.

I pay by credit card.

De : Sarah k Alawami
Envoyé le :mercredi 3 août 2022 22:48
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet :Re: [nvda] make a donation

What error are you getting? You neglected to paste it in the body of this message.

I try to make a donation to NVACCESS since Monday. But there is an error just before the success confirmation of the payment.

Is it the same thing for you ?

Thanks,

David

Envoyé à partir de Courrier pour Windows

Chris Smart

That error message sure has some errors of its own…

De : Sarah k Alawami
Envoyé le :mercredi 3 août 2022 22:48
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io

What error are you getting? You neglected to paste it in the body of this message.

I try to make a donation to NVACCESS since Monday. But there is an error just before the success confirmation of the payment.

Is it the same thing for you ?

Thanks,

David

Envoyé à partir de Courrier pour Windows

David Galantin

Hello,

I have no paypal count. So, I use my credit card.

De : Brian Vogel
Envoyé le :mercredi 3 août 2022 23:32
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io

Not to mention that the method of donation is not mentioned.  On the NVAccess Support Us page that would be either PayPal or bank transfer.

Others recently asked about using the PayPal app from their phones, and you absolutely can donate that way, too.  The PayPal address for NVAccess/NVDA is admin@... if donating via the PayPal app from a smartphone.

         ~ Vance Packard

Kim Vaughn

The message read funny  for me.

De : Sarah k Alawami
Envoyé le :mercredi 3 août 2022 22:48
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 03:33 PM, David Galantin wrote:
I have no paypal count. So, I use my credit card.
-
Then I have no idea from where or how you're trying to do this.  The only two options on the NVAccess Support Us Page are PayPal or direct EFT bank transfer.

         ~ Vance Packard

David Galantin

Ok, i’m sorry, the problem is with Paypal.

There is a capchat just before the payment verification. It doesn’t work every time.

Right now, I suceed to make a donation

De : Brian Vogel
Envoyé le :vendredi 5 août 2022 21:46
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 03:33 PM, David Galantin wrote:

I have no paypal count. So, I use my credit card.

-
Then I have no idea from where or how you're trying to do this.  The only two options on the NVAccess Support Us Page are PayPal or direct EFT bank transfer.

         ~ Vance Packard

Curtis Delzer

speaking of donations, I've been doing it for quite some time, at $10 per month, .and wondered why I've not seen my name in the donations' list.

I'm Curtis Delzer.

Curiosity causes me to ask.

[...]

H.S.
K6VFO
 Rialto, CA
curtis@...

Brian's Mail list account

I've never seen one on there, at least not one that needs vision or audio, most seem to be words that are only obvious answers if you are a human.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'