Topics

making group calls with skype

I could use some assistance with this one. How do I go about setting up
group calls in Skype with NVDA?

Jamie Pauls <jamiepauls@...>

I needed to uncheck the option in Skype that allows you to place a call as soon as you press enter on a contact's name. Assuming you have done this, press enter on a contact's name and tab to the call button. After the first call has been answered, move to the contact you wish to add to the call. After you press enter on the second person's name, you should be able to tab to a button that says "add to conversation" or something similar. You will know it when you hear it. There may be other ways to accomplish this, but I am not aware of them. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2016, at 4:42 PM, Governor staten <@Govsta> wrote:

I could use some assistance with this one. How do I go about setting up
group calls in Skype with NVDA?

That did help. There is another way to do it. If you press control+n,
you can make a group from there and add people that way.