Topics

Making NVDA profiles in diffrent languages

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hi

How can I set the NVDA profiles to be in English, German, etc. I mean not only the voice but also the app NVDA itsself.

Greetings and a nice ivening

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Rui Fontes

I don't believe that is possible...

Rui Fontes

Às 18:57 de 24/10/2020, Cristina Ebetiuc escreveu:

Hi

How can I set the NVDA profiles to be in English, German, etc. I mean not only the voice but also the app NVDA itsself.

Greetings and a nice ivening

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Sascha Cowley

Given changing the NVDA language (not just speech or Braille language) requires restarting NVDA, the only way I can think of doing this is to create completely new configuration folders (not just profiles) for each NVDA language you wanted, and creating shortcuts to them using the `-c` flag to specify the configuration folder. You should then be able to alter all settings of these differently configured shortcuts as desired. You would, of course, have to quit NVDA and re-launch the differently configured version each time you wanted to change NVDA language.