Making phonetic pronunciations for numbers

Maria S

I have an unusual ask of any of the developers out there. I have an
auditory processing disorder, and I have become increasingly more
reliant on being able to have a character's phonetic name given if I
need it. However, this doesn't work with numbers. I dug around in the
dictionary and language settings but couldn't find anything that
really worked. Is it even possible to do this?

By the way, I definitely love Braille but I have to save some money to
et my display fixed. Otherwise this would be less of a problem.

Thanks for any ideas or thoughts. Feel free to contact me privately at
raynbo15@gmail.com if that is easier.

Have a great day, Maria S

Quentin Christensen

Good question.

I am not a linguist, but I know when I was taught the phonetic alphabet, for numbers, it was more speaking clearly and stressing the sounds, I found a chart here: https://vks737.radio/phonetic-alphabet-numerals/

Not sure if that helps.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 5:48 PM Maria S <raynbo15@...> wrote:
I have an unusual ask of any of the developers out there. I have an
auditory processing disorder, and I have become increasingly more
reliant on being able to have a character's phonetic name given if I
need it. However, this doesn't work with numbers. I dug around in the
dictionary and language settings but couldn't find anything that
really worked. Is it even possible to do this?

By the way, I definitely love Braille but I have to save some money to
et my display fixed. Otherwise this would be less of a problem.

Thanks for any ideas or thoughts. Feel free to contact me privately at
raynbo15@... if that is easier.

Have a great day, Maria S

--
Quentin Christensen