Topics

Malware

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Which program works best with NVDA? I use to use Malwarebytes but I have the key I was sent but I cannot input it because the field doesn’t open I can tab to it but typing does not appear. I am testing “Spybot”.

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene

As far as I know, Spybot has had an inferior reputation for years.  Why not try to resolve the problem with Malware Bytes technical support. 

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:46 AM
Subject: [nvda] Malware

Which program works best with NVDA? I use to use Malwarebytes but I have the key I was sent but I cannot input it because the field doesn’t open I can tab to it but typing does not appear. I am testing “Spybot”.

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10