From: Jonathan Milam
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 7:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Masked URLs in E-mail messages

Hi All,

Is it possible to quickly see a link in an e-mail message that has been linked within a specific string of text and not just pasted directly into an e-mail message with NVDA?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Milam

That's correct, Gene. I was hoping that perhaps an add-on or keystroke
might be available that, when the keystroke was pressed, the URL would
appear in such a way as to allow the arrow keys to be used to validate its
legitimacy and Escape would close the dialog. This would eliminate copying
it to the clipboard, switching to a different window, pasting it and then
reading it and then closing that window and returning to the message.

Jonathan