Topics

Math contents output in braille

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

Hello all,

Now the math contents output in braille were same as speaking.
Do you like it?
Or they should output as Nemeth braille code.
Which do you like?

Cheers

David Csercsics

I'd prefer Nemeth if that was possible. Has anyone done anything with UEB math? Just curious.

Mallard

Hello,

Could it be made a toggle or something, so people could choose which code to use according to where they aer, and what the code used in their country is?

I'm asking, becase I'm facing this problem right now, trying to hlep someone in a different country from where I live.

Thanks, ciao,

Ollie