From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Math Interaction Not Supported

I'm attempting to take a practice math test for school, using portable
Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 10, NVDA 2019.2.
When I land on the math problem, NVDA says, clickable. I hit space bar or
enter on it, NVDA says, math interaction not supported.
What am I missing to be able to interact with this?

Rob Hudson

molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:
You could installed math player . . .
You can get it from https://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/

That did the trick, thanks. Now, if only I was actually better at math. Sigh.

molly the blind tech lover

You're welcome 😀
If I can be of further assistance don't hesitate to ask.

That did the trick, thanks. Now, if only I was actually better at math. Sigh.

Louis Maher

Hello,

NVDA math is discussed in chapter 7 of the NVDA users' guide under the NVDA help option. Do you have MathPlayer loaded?

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher03@...