Topics

MathType equation reading

Hi all,
I just upgraded to NVDA 2019.3.1, and I've noticed that for some reason NVDA no longer reads MathType equatioins in Microsoft Word.
Any idea why this is happening? I do need to be able to read these MathType equations for my introduction to logic class so any fix is appreciated.
For your information, I have Math Player installed, I tried running the installer again but NVDA still does not read MathType equations.

Quentin Christensen

Good afternoon,

We've had a look into this and found there is a problem with Math in Word using NVDA 2019.3.  We're working on a fix.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen