Meaning of "out of region" and "out of list"?

Roger Brown

Hi, I'm new to NVDA and trying to help a local accessibility organization with their website more accessible.

As I'm using NVDA what does it mean when I hear "out of list" and "out of region"?
I think the first one means you've gotten to the end of a list.

What about "out of region" and any other similar phrases?

Could not find the answer in the User Guide nor in a quick search of previous emails on this list.  Sorry if I missed it.  Help please?

-Roger Brown

Jackie

Hello, Roger, & welcome to the lis.

Out of list indicates, as you surmised, that a list of items has ended.

Out of region refers to the end of a live aria region.

( http://downtownweb.com/ )