Topics

Microsoft Raul Spanish voice Missing from NVDA?

Samuel Villa <sjv89550@...>

Good morning,

I installed the Spanish voices from the add a TTS language section of Windows 10. When I go to my voice settings in narrator, I find that Microsoft Raul is listed. But when I go to NVDA, I don't see him there. Am I missing a step? Thanks a lot.

Samuel, take a look at the topic, Microsoft OneCore Voices and NVDA, from November 16th and see if this is the same as your issue and the solution there works for you as well.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041  

If you think that you can think about a thing, inextricably attached to something else, without thinking of the thing it is attached to, then you have a legal mind.

~ Thomas Reed Powell

Samuel Villa <sjv89550@...>

Good morning, S

Orry, I was away from my computer for the night. The issue you linked to is similar than the one I have. The only exact difference is that when I restart NVDA, Microsoft Raul Spanish still doesn’t show up in the list of voices. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall the voices, but to no avail.

Luis Carlos González Moráles

It seems I got the problem somehow? The voice itself appears to have the name with an accent. Seems that Raúl have an accent on the u. I have to verify if I'm wrong.

Samuel Villa wrote:

Good morning, S

Orry, I was away from my computer for the night. The issue you linked to is similar than the one I have. The only exact difference is that when I restart NVDA, Microsoft Raul Spanish still doesn’t show up in the list of voices. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall the voices, but to no avail.

Avast logo

El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de virus.
www.avast.com