From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mohammed Al Shara
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 11:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] microsoft store and vertual cursor

Hi.

when navigating microsoft's store NVDA on my pc doesn't switch to vertual cursor just as I remember it doing before. Am I imagining things or there indeed should be a vertual window when microsoft store is navigated? Windows 11 and latest beta of NVDA.

Mohammed Al Shara

Hi. I know about object navigation and tabbing around that do work, however a lot of the content that's not a form field gets lost. reading discription or anything textual is hard.

Hi,

Ah, you have Store version 2, which did change the interface from Store 1 (older Windows 10 releases). One workaround is using ObjPad add-on/scan mode emulation (note that ObjPad add-on is not supported).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sarah k Alawami

Actually if you interact with each object you can read descriptions etc. I will take a  look later and see what I come up with.