Missing file help

Lexi

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me where I can find this file? I've looked in the NVDA folder but I couldn't seem to find it. The file that I'm looking for is, nvdaControllerClient64.dll.--
Please be blessed and be safe. Thank you,
Lexi

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 06:13 PM, Lexi wrote:
nvdaControllerClient64.dll
-
My system does not have this, either.  I have a fairly recent install of NVDA 2020.4 and only one or two add-ons installed so far.

      ~ Brian Vogel

Hi,

Ah, this is the 64-bit NVDA Controller library that is supposed to be used by third parties to communicate with NVDA about speech and braille output. I guess a third-party program such as TeamTalk might be complaining about this file.

Cheers,

Joseph