Topics

most accessible audio recording software with nvda

Jonathan Nadeau

Greetings list,

Please excuse if this isn't the correct list for this question. Using nvda what is the most accessible audio recording software? If anyone could aim me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I hope everyone is staying safe.

Dan Beaver

The Voice Recorder app that comes with Windows is very accessible but it only records in the M4A format.

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Gene

There are a number of accessible recording programs.  The first question is how you want to use it.  If you just want to record and edit mp3 files, MP3 Direct Cut is the program to use.  For other purposes, other programs can be discussed.

The Voice Recorder app that comes with Windows is very accessible but it only records in the M4A format.

Dan Beaver

On 4/2/2020 9:28 AM, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
Greetings list,

Please excuse if this isn't the correct list for this question. Using nvda what is the most accessible audio recording software? If anyone could aim me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I hope everyone is staying safe.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Damien Garwood

Hi there,
Personally, I use GoldWave, which is an audio editor as well as recorder, converter, and CD ripper. It is accessible and even has an NVDA add-on, and is relatively cheap.
If you're looking for something free, then CDex is relatively decent, though beware the adware! Best to download the portable version, even though it is older.
CDex is primarily a CD ripper, but with file conversion and recording capabilities as well.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 02/04/2020 02:28 pm, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
Greetings list,
Please excuse if this isn't the correct list for this question. Using nvda what is the most accessible audio recording software? If anyone could aim me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I hope everyone is staying safe.

Kerryn Gunness

i would recommend gold wave and c dex, as someone else suggested