Topics

Mouse Navigation with NVDA - Do you use it? Do you like it?

Pranav Lal

Hi Brian,

I use a touch screen monitor for mouse moves. I make limited use of mouse navigation when I need to click on a link that requires a physical mouse click.

Note:

I got the touch screen monitor for the  audio screen add-on.

Pranav

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, David,

Wow, that's so neat you have an opticon. I learned to use one years ago and was actually able to read a book on it. I wonder how expensive they are.

Rosemarie