Musescore and NVDA

Marco Oros

Hello.

Maybe It is strange question, maybe no. I have a question. Is Musescore accessible with NVDA, or no?

Also, can I enter and play notes with Musescore using NVDA?

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros

Sascha Cowley

A quick Google search reveals several results about using MuseScore with NVDA. Furthermore, as free and open source software, there is really no reason you could not have tried this for yourself.

Luke Davis

I'm surprised you didn't find any answers in the list archives; it has come up several times over the years.

In fact, entering:

site:groups.io/g/nvda musescore

Got me several hits, the second one from 2020 saying that yes it is accessible, but possibly offering some caveats or considerations.

Luke

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021, Marco Oros wrote:

Maybe It is strange question, maybe no. I have a question. Is Musescore accessible with NVDA, or no?

Marco Oros

Hi.

I sometimes quickly read messages. Ofcourse, I don't remember every message on this list. There were many problems and if I'll read every message, It will be waste of time to me.

Ofcourse, I now remember, that something will be there, but I need personal rather experience.

I would like to try to write musical score. I have heard, that Musescore can be accessible with NVDA for example, to read notes, but I don't know, if It is accessible to write notation.

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros

Dňa 31. 3. 2021 o 8:33 Luke Davis napísal(a):

I'm surprised you didn't find any answers in the list archives; it has come up several times over the years.

In fact, entering:

site:groups.io/g/nvda musescore

Got me several hits, the second one from 2020 saying that yes it is accessible, but possibly offering some caveats or considerations.

Luke

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021, Marco Oros wrote:

Maybe It is strange question, maybe no. I have a question. Is Musescore accessible with NVDA, or no?

umut korkmaz

Hello Marco,

MuseScore is more accessible since version 3.3.

Currently 3.6.2 version is used.

We can write notes.

We can listen to the notes we write.

We can edit the notes.

We can put ornaments and many necessary signs on the notes.

www.musescore.org

You can access the program and all necessary information from.

Regards,

Umut KORKMAZ

Windows 10 için Posta ile gönderildi