must have NVDA add-ons

JinYoun

Hi, I was just curious if there are essential add-ons we should get for NVDA?
What are your must have add-ons for NVDA?
Thank you

Not that I don't think the discussion of various add-ons, and why people like and use them isn't a great one to have, but "must have" is entirely subjective.  There are tons of add-ons that are specific to environments that many of us will never operate in/under.  Those can be must-have for those who do, but completely irrelevant for those that don't.

This being said, discussion of any and all NVDA Add-Ons is on-topic and pertinent to the group.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sarah k Alawami

Essentials is one, actually the main one I use. Also cod factory’s eloquence, but that one is a nice to have.

Hi, I was just curious if there are essential add-ons we should get for NVDA?
What are your must have add-ons for NVDA?
Thank you

Add-On Updater is on my "must have" list.  It takes all the guesswork out of keeping any of the "official" add-ons up to date.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sarah k Alawami

I totally forgot about that, add this to my must haves list as well.