Topics

Muting messages

Anna Givens

Forgive me, I just subscribed to the group.
In the initial welcome to the group message it says you can mute messages by clicking on the link in an individual message. But when I did that, it went to the web and wanted me to log in and all this stuff, and when I did, it just showed me the topics from different groups.
But, so I am still not sure how to mute messages?
Could someone give me detailed instruction or example?

Thanks,
Anna

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io  (PDF)

       ~ Madonna