From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 3:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] my friend's problem is solved for now

Hi, everyone,

I had my friend go into narrator to see if she had NVDA in her downloads
folder. She has NVDA 2019.2 but now she can't update it. For some
strange reason she's not able to go into the NVDA menu by hitting insert
N. I tried the caps lock and the other key but nothing worked. I think
the man who fixed her computer didn't configure it correctly.

Any suggestions as to how she can get into the NVDA menu?

Thanks again for your help.

Rosemarie

Chris

I think the first thing to try is to restart the computer, see if that fixes  the issue

Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 10:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 10:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io