locked Narrator

Chris Tromborg

I must confess to being completely uninformed about Narrator.  Is there any kind of introductory material that would enable me to begin to explore this program?  If not, what are the five basic commands to invoke it, including the activating key and the modifier key.  Thank all of you.

Chris Tromborg, Ph.D.

Mountain Lion Foundation

Feline Conservation Foundation

Behavioral Enrichment for Captive Animals

Animal Communication, Behavior, & Cognition

Feline Conservation & Biology

1-530-902-2763 Cell

cattromborg@...

www.christromborg.com

Jujube

If you google narrator commands, Microsoft's complete guide to narrator should come up. The keystrokes were recently remapped to feel more like NVDA/JAWS, but yeah.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 10:02 AM Chris Tromborg <cattromborg@...> wrote:

I must confess to being completely uninformed about Narrator.  Is there any kind of introductory material that would enable me to begin to explore this program?  If not, what are the five basic commands to invoke it, including the activating key and the modifier key.  Thank all of you.

Chris Tromborg, Ph.D.

Mountain Lion Foundation

Feline Conservation Foundation

Behavioral Enrichment for Captive Animals

Animal Communication, Behavior, & Cognition

Feline Conservation & Biology

1-530-902-2763 Cell

cattromborg@...

www.christromborg.com

This topic is now locked, because it is off-topic for the main group.  If you want to do deep dives into Narrator, I suggest starting a topic on the Chat Subgroup about same.

But I won't part without giving the direct link to the Complete guide to Narrator

         ~ John F. Kennedy