Need a keystroke to jump to first and last column in a table

Jamie Pauls <jamiepauls@...>

Hello, all,

Using Jaws, it is possible to jump to the first column in a table with alt-control-shift left-arrow. I really enjoy table navigation with NVDA, but I truly miss the ability to move quickly to the left-most column in a row when working with tables. Am I missing a keystroke here, or does this command not exist in NVDA? For the sake of completeness, alt-control-shift right-arrow moves to the end of a row.

It seems that these keystrokes could be easily included. What say you all?

Have a great 2016!

Jamie Pauls