Need help on downloading braille display driver

Hi all
A friend ask me to help him to find driver for his braille display. He gave me a link point to an issue on NVDA, which contain download link for the driver, but that link is no longer work so I share that info here. Hope some of you know this display, and help him.
Link to the issue: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/1586
Device name: Tieman Optelec
Missing Driver: Braille Voyager
Serial number: 0409V44R0355
I don't have much expirience about braille display, and now he is too far from me so I just ask him the info above, and send here. If you need more infor, live a reply, and I ask him.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cuong

The only thing I can suggest is having a look at this page:  https://www.morandomatteo.com/tiemanoptalec-voyager/2015/12/17/40/

      ~ Brian Vogel