Need help using TWBlue

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I'm not very good with web sites. So a little help would be appreciated. After it starts and log in it says ready and then displays a tree view. How do I access the tree view? How do I see the tweets from the sites that I am following?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org

You should press right arrow and then down arrow to your "home" buffer. You should then be able to tab and read your tweets.

Control+r should let you reply to them. control+shift+r should allow you to retweet a tweet.

On 10/6/2021 9:53 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Hello,

I'm not very good with web sites. So a little help would be appreciated. After it starts and log in it says ready and then displays a tree view. How do I access the tree view? How do I see the tweets from the sites that I am following?

Thanks,
John

Kim Vaughn

Hello John,

Once you hear ready y right arrow then down arrow to get to the different
sections in the tree view.

I'm not very good with web sites. So a little help would be appreciated.
After it starts and log in it says ready and then displays a tree view. How
do I access the tree view? How do I see the tweets from the sites that I am
following?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

Sarah k Alawami

There is a well written read me you could access. I don't believe you are
not good at websites, you just need to practice using them, and the site is
very accessible. Everyone is good at navigation as long as the site is
accessible, properly labeled and coded to work well with screen readers.

I'm not very good with web sites. So a little help would be appreciated.
After it starts and log in it says ready and then displays a tree view. How
do I access the tree view? How do I see the tweets from the sites that I am
following?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org
website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
services
that are available at no cost

John J. Boyer

Thanks. I am now doing well with TWBlue. Maybe they have some online documentation I can find.

John