locked Need key commands for gmail

Sarah k Alawami

I to am totally blind. And have ben using windows since 2001. It will take practice and just memory and knwogn where you are and paying attention to what is and is not said. For example, a link normally means you can hit enter or space on it and it will open either in the same page or to anew part of the site, or a brand new site altogether. It took me a few months to get used to windows almost 20 yers ago, so if you practice you will get it to. I think most of us on the list are visually impaired and or blind as well.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 23 Jun 2019, at 12:33, Fred wrote:

Hi Sarah,

I failed to mentioned that I am totally blind and I am not good with Windows.

I will have to find a way that works for me.

Thanks for your message.  I have been told that gmail isn’t the best way to go.

I have a problem with understanding the letters, the letters ending in the E sound, I am hard of hearing which doesn’t help.

I know I am making excuses and I am sorry for that.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10