Topics

NeedSolution in auto open search

Meet modi

Hello, I need solution in my computer.
When I try to start my computer Cortana and it's search edit box automatically open and I can't able too perform any task suggest me.
What can I do in this situation.

Quentin Christensen

In Windows 10, when you press the Windows key it opens the start menu, but the focus will likely go to the search (Cortana) edit.  You can either arrow or tab and move past the edit, or type what you want to find.  EG if you type Word, it will find Microsoft Word (if installed), WordPad and anything else with Word in the name.  It will also find documents and settings.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen