Topics

new facebook captcha

Gene

I'm not sure the ADA doesn't cover private companies.  it certainly covers them outside of the Internet.  As I recall, there have been cases establishing that the law covers Internet sites, or at least sites like Amazon which are the Internet equivalent of public places.

Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] new facebook captcha

Perhaps the ADA should be amended to cover private companies as well...
Though I'm not in the US and so can't really petition Congress, but maybe someone in the US could create an online petition to ask Congress to amend the ADA to cover private companies. This is not about regulating the internet, this is about protecting the rights of people with disabilities.

Ervin, Glenn

It won’t happen with this congress and president!Glenn