New Mozilla Apps Enhancement Works Great With Thunderbird 102.2

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Well, I installed the latest version of the add on and tested it on the portable first: it worked. Then I tested it on a new install of my installed version and it also works great. The new keystrokes control + Shift + numbers 1 through 9 also read the various header fields as in past versions.

Thanks to the developers!

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;