Topics

New post in NV Access about my history with NVDA

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hi all.

I am the first person of Ecuador with the NVDA certified expert.

This article talk about my history with NVDA.

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/carlos-an-ace-of-technology-in-ecuador/

Regards.

--

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios ciegos con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to the blind people in the use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Salvador Domenech Miguel

Hi,

Carlos, dear friend. Congratulations! It’s just a sign that you're doing things very well, and a lot of encouragement to do even better in the future.

Congratulations, because by doing things this way you will go far.

Regards!

Salva Doménech
Comunidad y soporte a usuarios

Área de Comunicación
Comunidad Hispanohablante de NVDA | proyecto NVDA.es

Móvil: 666 96 52 74 WhatsApp

Mail: s.domenech@...

www.nvda.es

El 14 ago 2020, a las 17:02, CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...> escribió:

Hi all.

I am the first person of Ecuador with the NVDA certified expert.

This article talk about my history with NVDA.

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/carlos-an-ace-of-technology-in-ecuador/

Regards.

--

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios ciegos con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to the blind people in the use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Afik Souffir

Well done Carlos!!!

I am the first person of Ecuador with the NVDA certified expert.

This article talk about my history with NVDA.

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/carlos-an-ace-of-technology-in-ecuador/

Regards.

--

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios ciegos con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to the blind people in the use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

hello.
i studied your story in nvaccess website.
congratulation to you!

Experto certificado en NVDA <https://certification.nvaccess.org>

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Gerardo Corripio

Congrats Carlos! You really merrit all of this recognition of what you’re doing for the blind here in Latinamerica in pro of accessibility.Carlos is one of the CoAdmins in the NVDA para Todos Whatsapp group to. I wish there were some sort of a Whatsap group in English relating to this topic. One was started, but I didn’t feel if was serious enough, thus decided to leave it in peace.

Gera

El 14 ago 2020, a la(s) 10:09 a.m., Salvador Domenech Miguel via groups.io <s.domenech@...> escribió:

[...]

NVDA whatsapp group can be a nice idea.

[...]

If I if I were to create it, who would join? As mentioned one was created from a guy in India or somewhere nearby, but I didn’t it see it serious enough to my taste, thus I decided to leave it in peace. If you’d like, write me to you offlist so as not to clutter, to get an idea of how many of you would join?

Gera

[...]

Email me at

Afik.souffir@...

Afik.

[...]

Jackie

Excellente, Carlos! It's good to see blind folks from Latin America
using computers to help improve their lives.

This is not a criticism--it's just informational--but in English
musician is spelled with an a before the n. You're doing a great job,
as are so many folks on this list. NVDA, via its i18 efforts, has
truly brought screen reading to the masses. & you're helping w/that
because of your certification--you can now help others learn to use
NVDA efficiently. As I said--excellente!

On 8/14/20, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

Email me at
Afik.souffir@...<mailto:Afik.souffir@...>

Afik.

<s.domenech=nvda.es@groups.io<mailto:s.domenech=nvda.es@groups.io>>
escribió:

Hi,

Carlos, dear friend. Congratulations! It’s just a sign that you're doing
things very well, and a lot of encouragement to do even better in the
future.

Congratulations, because by doing things this way you will go far.

Regards!
Salva Doménech
Comunidad y soporte a usuarios
Área de Comunicación
Comunidad Hispanohablante de NVDA | proyecto
NVDA.es<https://eur06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnvda.es%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C499b4f4dacb14036520b08d8406d44cc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637330185336124592&sdata=AaMzbSqohZ6Hcj8y%2Be30UboP9ZutbfxFzkGQHbEygaI%3D&reserved=0>
[Experto certificado en NVDA]<https://eur06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcertification.nvaccess.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C499b4f4dacb14036520b08d8406d44cc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637330185336134579&sdata=uihQzsRy4o%2Bg0HYoIyQ0j7kyoNwQumO%2Fazn2uvc9dlg%3D&reserved=0>

Móvil: 666 96 52 74
WhatsApp<https://eur06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwa.me%2F34666965274&data=02%7C01%7C%7C499b4f4dacb14036520b08d8406d44cc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637330185336134579&sdata=zpjorG08NbLg1zpxGrCsLo%2BLdEPxSlKyI%2FUEWWYhWfA%3D&reserved=0>
Mail: @sdomenechmiguel<mailto:@sdomenechmiguel>
www.nvda.es<https://eur06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnvda.es%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C499b4f4dacb14036520b08d8406d44cc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637330185336144573&sdata=peOzDZAh1Lwov1qgZ1ODJ0a2bWibBdotOFA%2F1feSgvA%3D&reserved=0>

El 14 ago 2020, a las 17:02, CARLOS-ESTEBAN
<carlosestebanpianista@...<mailto:carlosestebanpianista@...>>
escribió:

Hi all.
I am the first person of Ecuador with the NVDA certified expert.
This article talk about my history with NVDA.
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/carlos-an-ace-of-technology-in-ecuador/<https://eur06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nvaccess.org%2Fpost%2Fcarlos-an-ace-of-technology-in-ecuador%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C499b4f4dacb14036520b08d8406d44cc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637330185336144573&sdata=iMrYxOT1HnI2USkNwZBwig9KkMONPwX2PRJjUvrCLSI%3D&reserved=0>
Regards.

--
Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios ciegos con el uso de lectores
de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to the blind people in the use of screen
readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.
[Experto certificado en NVDA]<https://eur06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcertification.nvaccess.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C499b4f4dacb14036520b08d8406d44cc%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637330185336154567&sdata=cnwet8sOb7ebJtcfWXoSXim0DOYelgVifhQxFksd1%2Bc%3D&reserved=0>

Ibrahim Abubakar

Carlos congratulations your achievement is a living testimony to the work doing by the NVDA. It indeed, serve as a motivation to the younger ones (teenager) who have passion to make a name in the world of accessible technology.

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020, 17:17 Afik Souffir, <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

Email me at

Afik.souffir@...

Afik.

[...]

OK, thanks for the correction. No problem.

Regards.

<s.domenech@...<mailto:s.domenech@...>>

Mail: s.domenech@...<mailto:s.domenech@...>

escribió:

[...]

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people in the use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Thanks to all for the coments!

El 14/8/2020 a las 12:05, Ibrahim Abubakar escribió:
[...]

Arlene

Way to go Carlos. You as a young man will go places on the computer. You are a very smart young nam.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

soloman s

Hello Carlos,
May God help you to make your history with NVDA a historic one for
people int that part of the world!

escribió:

[...]

With warm regards
Solomon S
teachsolo@...

Quentin Christensen

Carlos,
I would echo everyone's comments.  It is people like you who make the community the pleasure it is and who are so welcoming and warm to new users.  It was a pleasure to help collate your story and from all of us at NV Access, we know you have the brightest of futures and we wish you every success!

Kind regards

Quentin.

With warm regards
Solomon S