De: Luke
Enviado: viernes, 3 de julio de 2020 10:51 a. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] New Version 1.04 of Timezoner add on does not work for me

Using Windows version 1909and NVDA version 2020.1.  I downloaded the Timezoner update from the add on updater today. It is version 1.04 and when I press  the original keystroke for the add on (so, its not a input gesture) NVDA + Alt + T to tell the time in which time zone I have selected the add on gives no answer. I added a second time zone and still no time being told to me. I happened to have the previous version to install.  I Reinstalled that and it works. Anybody else having trouble with the update?Also,  Once I realized the Timezoner didn’t work downloading from the updater I did remove the add on and re downloaded again but to no avail.

Chris

Nvda+alt+UP or down arrows  scroll through the time zones in the ring

Nvda+alt+T will read the last time zone then

And reading the documentation will make everything clear

Using Windows version 1909and NVDA version 2020.1.  I downloaded the Timezoner update from the add on updater today. It is version 1.04 and when I press  the original keystroke for the add on (so, its not a input gesture) NVDA + Alt + T to tell the time in which time zone I have selected the add on gives no answer. I added a second time zone and still no time being told to me. I happened to have the previous version to install.  I Reinstalled that and it works. Anybody else having trouble with the update?Also,  Once I realized the Timezoner didn’t work downloading from the updater I did remove the add on and re downloaded again but to no avail.

Gerardo Corripio

Thanks for the tip about the NVDA+Alt+arrows! I didn’t realize this command was available! Much easier to navigate indeed!

                                                                                              Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10