Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 12:31 PM
Subject: [nvda] New Video: Reviewing the New Now NVDA Advanced OCR Add-On

Good Day Everyone! Here is a new video that I just posted. I did a review of the NEW Now NVDA Advanced OCR Add On that I saw posted in the group. I really think that it is a very helpful tool and more persons should know about it. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On_S4w1bVqg
Also Happy New Year to you all! If you missed my Christmas and Happy New Year Greetings video, be sure to take a look as well. Have a prosperous new year everyone!

TheeQuinn Public

Awesome! Hopefully I can other add ons as well as updates to this one in the future.