Topics

No settings dialog in preferences for Weather Plus

Doug Lawlor

Hello all, 

I have the Weather Plus addon installed but I don't see a preferences dialog in the NVDA preferences menu. The addon is enabled. Removing and installing the addon does not fix this. 
I was originally running the addon with the NVDA beta and switched back to stable. Now the addon is not functioning for some reason. 

This looks like a cool addon. Looking forward to getting it working again. 

Thanks in advance, 

Doug

Rémy Ruiz

Hi Doug ,

Caution:
If you do not use the automatic update, you must first uninstall every old version of Weather_Plus!
Last version available:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.5.nvda-addon

I add only for those who still have problems, as already suggested by someone to go it:
1. press left windows key+r.
2. paste the line:
%appdata%\nvda\
3. delete the file weather.ini.
4. Press nvda+ctrl+f3 and reconfigure the add-on normally.

Best regards
Rémy

Le 11/06/2019 à 08:52, Doug Lawlor via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hello all, 

I have the Weather Plus addon installed but I don't see a preferences dialog in the NVDA preferences menu. The addon is enabled. Removing and installing the addon does not fix this. 
I was originally running the addon with the NVDA beta and switched back to stable. Now the addon is not functioning for some reason. 

Thanks in advance, 

Doug

Curtis Delzer

thank you for this! gonna save this one.

Curtis Delzer 
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...
On 6/11/2019 2:58 AM, Rémy Ruiz wrote:

Hi Doug ,

Caution:
If you do not use the automatic update, you must first uninstall every old version of Weather_Plus!
Last version available:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.5.nvda-addon

I add only for those who still have problems, as already suggested by someone to go it:
1. press left windows key+r.
2. paste the line:
%appdata%\nvda\
3. delete the file weather.ini.
4. Press nvda+ctrl+f3 and reconfigure the add-on normally.

Best regards
Rémy

Le 11/06/2019 à 08:52, Doug Lawlor via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hello all, 

Thanks in advance, 

Doug