Topics

No settings dialog in preferences for Weather Plus

Doug Lawlor

Hello all,

I have the Weather Plus addon installed but I don't see a preferences dialog in the NVDA preferences menu. The addon is enabled. Removing and installing the addon does not fix this.
I was originally running the addon with the NVDA beta and switched back to stable. Now the addon is not functioning for some reason.

This looks like a cool addon. Looking forward to getting it working again.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Rémy Ruiz

Hi Doug ,

Caution:
If you do not use the automatic update, you must first uninstall every old version of Weather_Plus!
Last version available:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus6.5.nvda-addon

I add only for those who still have problems, as already suggested by someone to go it:
1. press left windows key+r.
2. paste the line:
%appdata%\nvda\
3. delete the file weather.ini.
4. Press nvda+ctrl+f3 and reconfigure the add-on normally.

Best regards
Rémy

Le 11/06/2019 à 08:52, Doug Lawlor via Groups.Io a écrit :
Hello all,

I have the Weather Plus addon installed but I don't see a preferences dialog in the NVDA preferences menu. The addon is enabled. Removing and installing the addon does not fix this.
I was originally running the addon with the NVDA beta and switched back to stable. Now the addon is not functioning for some reason.

This looks like a cool addon. Looking forward to getting it working again.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Curtis Delzer

thank you for this! gonna save this one.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA