Topics

No sound output in Reaper

Christian Ohrens

Hey there,

after some of you recommented to use Reaper, I now installed the latest version incl all Scripts.

But there’s nothing coming out over the speakers. There’s also no right possibility to select the sound device, only the selection if I want to use either Asio, WDM, Wasabi or whatever is shown to me in the options dialogue.

Any hints how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Christian

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías

Hi all.

What is your version of Reaper_ I have Reaper 64 bit version 6.23 *feb4 2021(. And in the preferences dialog, devices, the combobox for devices is after of audio system. NVDA detect it because the system focus can found this element presing tab.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Soporte a usuarios, comunidad de NVDA en español.

Web www.nvda.es

Experto certificado en NVDA

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Chris Smart

Are you guys not on the RWP list?

https://groups.io/g/rwp

after some of you recommented to use Reaper, I now installed the latest version incl all Scripts.

But there’s nothing coming out over the speakers. There’s also no right possibility to select the sound device, only the selection if I want to use either Asio, WDM, Wasabi or whatever is shown to me in the options dialogue.

Any hints how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Christian

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Luke Robinett

Hey it’s Chris from RWP! Yeah, I would love if Opie would bring their question to that list where I think it could get the focus it deserves. It’s probably beyond the scope of the general NVDA list.