Notepad ++ 8 and nvda

William

Hi,

I just updated Notepad ++ to version 8.

After that, when I use ctrl pageup or pagedown to switch tab, nvda will no longer speak the new tab title.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks

hi.
for navigating between opened documents,
i use control tab not control page down.
also, my version is not version 8.
but i even tested version 8 for some minutes and did not remember any
accessibility issue on it.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens