Numpad Nav Mode addon question

JinYoun

Hi, is there Numpad Nav Mode add on for the newest version of NVDA?
Just tried to update NVDA and was notified that this addon was incompatible.
Thanks

benmoxey@...

Hello

You can grab it from the official NVDA Add-Ons page. This page can be accessed through the Add-ons Manager.

  1. Press NVDA +N to load the NVDA menu.
  2. Press T to open the Tools Menu.
  3. Press A for “Manage add-ons”.
  4. Tab to the “Get add-ons…” button or simply press Alt + G.

Here is the direct link to the Numpad Nav Mode add-on.

Numpad Nav Mode (nvda-project.org)

All the best.

Ben

Hi, is there Numpad Nav Mode add on for the newest version of NVDA?
Just tried to update NVDA and was notified that this addon was incompatible.
Thanks

JinYoun

Hi Ben thank you very much. I'll try updating NVDA and reinstall this addon. I checked out thd this site before I posted the question, but couldn't see info on whether it works with the newest version of NVDA.
Appreciate your help.

Jin