NVDA2022.1 news

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

hi friends, i heard that NVDA 2022.1 is running, is this true? if so, i would like to know what will be new... i know it's too strenuous for that, but if you don't want to talk, i'll understand!

sorry for the translation errors

Quentin Christensen

Hi Eduardo,

We haven't released NVDA 2021.3 yet!  But yes, we are already planning what will be going in to NVDA 2022.1.

If you are not familiar with the release candidate for NVDA 2021.3, that is the first place to start: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-3rc1/

There are lots of exciting things coming in NVDA 2021.3.  There is a "snapshots" page with alpha builds, which themselves contain what's new files which get updated as things get fixed and added, but for now, nothing is finalized in those builds.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen